Insight On the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Men’s Running Shoes
The Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Men’s Running Shoe is designed with comfort in mind. It’ s a shoe that can be worn on short jogs or runs, or a casual day-wear, if you’re on your feet a lot throughout the day. Because they are made with lightweight materials and open-knit stitching, they offer great breathability, while still providing your feet with cushion and support. The laces work with a set of light cables to ensure that the shoe fits firmly around your foot, yet causes minimal pressure at the point where your foot bends. If you’re looking for a versatile shoe that can be worn every day and for moderate workouts, this shoe is worth the money.
The Nike ‘Free’ line of shoes was designed by experts had Nike who spent years researching the natural movement of the foot when running or walking. These shoes will work with your body’s natural movement to make workouts easy on your feet and joints and can help prevent injury.
- Performance: Lightweight shoe meant for everyday wear and casual, light workouts.
- Fit/Comfort: At just 8.4 ounces this shoe is designed to be lightweight and breathable.
- Cushion: This is a minimalist shoe with a thin sole designed to move with your foot as naturally as possible.
- Traction: Traction appropriate for running on flat, even surfaces.
- Support: The shoe offers a flexible foam outsole, with rubber toes and heals to provide stability.
- Materials: The insole is made with lightweight foam, surrounded by rubber support. The material covering the foot is a breathable knit.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Men’s Running Shoe Colors:
Wolf Grey, Pure Platinum, Off White, Dark Grey
Price vs Quality:
This shoe is made with high-quality material and offers a comfortable sleek fit. Its innovative design is meant to mimic the natural comfort of running barefoot. It is also versatile and can be worn for both everyday wear and a work out shoe, making it worth the $100 price tag.
- These shoes are super lightweight and very comfortable.
- They are easy to throw into a gym bag and take up very little space.
- They are versatile and can be worn at the office and the gym.
- They mimic the natural movement of your feet to prevent injury.
- The breathable mesh keeps your feet cool and helps to prevent excess sweating
- The thin sole material provides little support for long runs.
- The white foam sole stains easily and is difficult to clean.
- The knit material stretches out if you wear them frequently.
If you regularly engage in light exercise or are looking for a casual shoe to wear around town when you know that you’re going to be on your feet for a while, the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Men’s Running Shoe is a great shoe for you because they are comfortable, great-looking, and versatile. However, if you plan to wear them for frequent long runs, trail runs, or plan to expose them to a great deal of wear and tear they may not be the best fit for you.